Article on how to setup the Conference Room on the 9th Floor.
Setting up a Presentation
- Get a loaner laptop or use yours where not needed.
- Locate a HDMI or VGA/Audio-in cable in the Conference Room.
- Locate the Control Panel for the conferencing device.
- For Dial-in Conferencing, the room number is 202-777-3083.
- Plug the desired connector cable into the wall, HDMI or VGA/Audio-in cable. The HDMI cable carries both voice and audio while the VGA needs the Audio-in cable before it can produce an audio output.
- Touch the Control Panel screen to turn it on.
- For Presentation, Tap on ‘Presentation’.
- After clicking ‘Presentation’, click ‘Computer’ and then ‘Laptop’.
Select one or all of the ‘Display(s) that you want your laptop object displayed on. Ensure that the ‘Laptop’ icon is visible below each device, which is either the ‘displays’ or ‘audio’.
How to make a Call
1. Select ‘Audio TeleConference’ to show the key pad.
- Type the dial-out Number as it appears and then click ‘Dial’. The dial-in number is 202-777-3083.
How to mute Mics/Adjust the volume
1. To mute the mic, simply tap the ‘Mic’ icon and to adjust the volume tap left speaker to decrease the sound and the right mic to increase it.
- To confirm that everyone can be heard over a call by unmuting the table microphones closest to them.
- To End Session, shut down the Control Panel by clicking on the power button at the top right corner of the screen.