This is an article on how to install Microsoft Outlook on the iPhone.
- Open the ‘App store’ on your phone.
- In the next screen, search for’ Outlook’. Select the ‘Outlook’ app and then select ‘Get’.
- Now the Outlook app installed on the device. Select the icon below:
- Outlook will open and select ‘Get Started’ on the next screen. When prompted about notifications, select ‘Notify Me’.
- Enter your AFGE email address in the next screen and select ‘Add Account’. After adding the account, enter the password for the account that was given.
- At the following screen, select ‘Send Me a Push’.
- User’s email should now begin syncing after which, the application will be available for use.