This is a document on how to move a printer.\
- First search for the ‘Remote Desktop Connection’ in Cortana and click it once it has been found.
- After clicking on ‘Remote Desktop Connection’ a screen will pop up displaying the remote desktop connection. Name the computer AFGE-PRINT01 and click connect.
- On the next page, enter the necessary log-in credentials.
- Once logged in, go to the ‘Control Panel’ and click on ‘Devices and Printers’.
- Select any printer to be moved.
- Right click the printer that is going to be moved and select ‘Printer Properties’.
- Change the Printer name to a name based on location. The basic naming convention for the printer is can be found in the following article: