Log in into SharePoint Online
- Navigate to the site containing the list for which you want to add /or edit an item. Click here to navigate.
- Enter your AFGE's email address and password to log in into SharePoint Online.
Edit an item inline
1. Click edit at the top of the list. See sample below:
2. Enter the information for the list item. Note the following:
- For columns that require information, if you do not enter anything, an error message displays next to the column.
- You cannot attach a file to a list item when editing inline. However, you can still attach a list item by adding the item with a form.
- Do one of the following:
- When you are finished entering the information, click Stop editing this list.
- To discard any information you entered, click the ellipsis …next to the item and click Delete Item from the drop-down menu.
Edit Item with a form
1. Select the item you want to edit.
2. Click on the ITEMS tab
3. Select "Edit Item" to a open the form. In this menu you can also select "New Item" (to add a new one), "View Item" (to view data) or "Delete Item" (delete the item).
2. Enter the information for the list item and click Save.