Locating a Local/Council Record in Personify

Personify provides you access information on AFGE Locals and Councils.  To access a local/council record, do the following.

Go to "Membership" then "Local Central".

Search using any combination of search criteria.

If multiple records are returned, double-click the correct record or refine your search.  If a single record is returned, you are automatically brought into the Local/Council record.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.