1. Choose the member to be dropped by either of the following approach
- Select the member to be dropped from member main grid.
Select a member by clicking on the blue, left pencil icon
- Enter any of the following information of the member to be dropped in the search field and click enter or click 'Go'
- Last Name First Name ( Example: Watt Peter)
- Last Name
- First Name
- Member ID (Enter a numeric value. It can be the complete or partial number)
- SSN (Use the following format: XXX-XX-XXXX)
Select the member from the search list by clicking on the blue, left pencil icon.
- Click on ADVANCED SEARCH to open the filter panel.
Choose your search criteria from the available filters and click on Search to start the search.
Select the member from the reinstatement grid by clicking on the blue, left plus icon.
2. The member information page will open and now click on the “Drop Member” button
- For Presidents and Treasurers or a member with Non Manual Paygroup, the Drop Member button will be disabled.
3. The Drop Reason list will open as shown
4. Choose the Drop Reason and click on “Drop Member” button
5. Confirm dropping the member by clicking on the “Ok” button or click on “Cancel” button
6. A message "Message has been Dropped Successfully" message will be displayed