1. Search Member and click on the blue pencil icon to open the member details
Select the member from member main grid.
Select a member by clicking on the blue, left pencil icon
2. The member details page will open and now click on the 'MEMBER DOCUMENTS' tab
3. On the manage documents page, click on the pencil icon next to the Notes to be edited
4. The DOCUMENT TYPE drop down will be greyed out. However Status, Short Description and Notes can be edited.
Select the Status of the Notes as ACTIVE or INACTIVE from the drop down
Modify the Short Description if required, this field is mandatory
Modify the Notes if required, this field is mandatory
5. Click on “Save Changes” to save the Note
6. Click on “Cancel Changes” to discard the changes