1. Choose the member from the member grid by either of the following approach
- Select the member from main member grid.
Select a member by clicking on the blue, left pencil icon to open the member information
- Enter any of the following information of the member in the search field and click enter or click 'Go'
- Last Name First Name ( Example: Watt Peter)
- Last Name (Enter complete name or part of First Name)
- First Name (Enter complete name or part of First Name)
- Member ID (Enter a numeric value. It can be the complete or partial number)
- SSN (Use the following format: XXX-XX-XXXX)
Select the member from the search list by clicking on the blue, left pencil icon to open the member information.
- Click on 'ADVANCED SEARCH' to open the filter panel
- Click on the filters listed to select them and click on Apply Filters to start the search.
- Select the member from the search list by clicking on the blue, left pencil icon to open the membership information.
2. Scroll down to the membership information
3. Click on 'Add New Officer Position' button to add a new officer position
4. Upon clicking 'Add New Officer Position' button, the Officer Position drop down filed gets enabled with a message "Please select an officer Position and press Save Position' will be displayed as shown below
5. Now click on the 'Officer Position' drop down box to list the Officer position from the list
6. Choose the Officer position from the list
7. Click on the button 'Are you sure? Please Confirm..' button to confirm adding the officer position for the member
8. A confirmation message will be displayed with the list of Officer Positions