The Advanced Search feature of MyLocal allows you to search for a member or members using detailed selection criteria. You can search from a list of either active members or dropped members, using the Advanced Search filter.
The default search page, shown when MyLocal is launched, displays whether or not your current search is activated to search for active member(s) or dropped member(s). When your search is activated for active member(s), the screen will display “Active Members in Local”.
When your search is activated for dropped member(s), the screen will display “Dropped Members in Local”.
You can switch the view between active members and dropped members by clicking either “ACTIVE MEMBERS” (to view active members) or “REINSTATE A MEMBER” (to view dropped members.)
Search for Member(s)
- Ensure that your search is activated for the desired member status, either “active” or “dropped”.
- Click on “ADVANCED SEARCH” to open the Advanced Search filter panel.
This action opens the Advanced Search filter panel.
- The blue panel at the top of the page contains all of your search filter options. Select the desired filters by choosing a value from a dropdown list, or by entering a search word or phrase in the top row of text fields. You can choose just one filter, or any combination of filters.
- Click the “Search” button to start the search.
- You can sort the search results by clicking on any column title. (Clicking the column title again will toggle the sort between ‘ascending’ and ‘descending’ order.)
- You can export, download (from MyLocal only), or print labels for your results, using the buttons at the bottom of the page.
5. Click the “Clear and Close” button to clear all selections made in the Advanced Search Panel and return to the main search page.