Okta's random password generator allows you to create strong and secure random passwords when you change the passwords of your apps. Use of randomly generated passwords reduces the number of passwords that you need to remember.
Note: This feature is supported on Internet Explorer 11, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari browsers.
Generate a Random Password
- Access the change password page of a currently-integrated app.
- In the Change Password popup, do any of the following:
- To accept the suggested password, click Fill form with New Password. You are finished.
- To generate a new random password, click the curved arrow.
- To change the password's complexity, click the gear icon for configuration controls.
- When you are finished configuring the password, click Fill form with New Password.