Today, we are pleased to announce the availability of three new Office 365 training scenarios. Each training consists of six tutorials with over 50 videos demonstrating how to use Office 365 in “real-life” situations. In these scenarios, you learn how they can work more effectively using Office 365 in your daily work life, using the devices and platform of your choice, including Android phones and tablets, iPhones and iPads, Macs and PCs.
Here are details for each of the tutorials:
Get it done from anywhere
- Me and my docs—How to use Office 365 to save files such as Word documents and Excel spreadsheets to the cloud and then access those files from wherever you work using the devices of your choice.
- Work together seamlessly—How you and your teammates, colleagues and partners can use Office 365 to break down “information silos” and work together co-editing docs in real time across multiple devices and platforms.
- Anywhere access with OneDrive for Business—How to use OneDrive for Business to create, save, sync and share your documents with anyone, from virtually anywhere.
- Collaborate with content using SharePoint Online—How to use a SharePoint Online team site to share files and collaborate on documents with people inside and outside of your organization.
Run more effective meetings
- Communicate your way—How to get input without leaving your Office 365 app. Thanks to Skype for Business in-app integration, you can IM, screen share, voice or video chat right from Outlook.
- Your complete meeting solution—How to meet with your team from anywhere with Skype for Business. Meet online using mobile apps across Windows, Android and iOS. Or use any phone to dial in to a conference.