Local Profile: Viewing Officers
IMPORTANT: If you are a MyAFGE staff user, you must select the local you wish to view from the main membership page, as illustrated below. (If you are a MyLocal user, your local will be automatically selected.)
1. With the local selected (Local Officers will automatically be in their own local), click Local Profile in the left-hand menu of the application.
2. In the Local Profile page, click Officers at the top of the page, as shown below.
Adding an Officer
TO ADD A PRESIDENT OR TREASURER, YOU MUST SUBMIT THE PROPER PAPERWORK TO DATA PROCESSING. CONTACT WEBHELP@AFGE.ORG FOR ASSISTANCE.
1. In the Officers tab of the Local Profile page, click the Add Officer button.
2. Search for the person you are installing as an officer. You can search by only the first letter(s) of the name if needed.
3. In the search results list, in the row for the person you are choosing, click the small black arrow on the right to open the Officer Position dropdown list, then select the appropriate officer position.
4. In the same member row, click the Add button on the left.
5. The member will now appear in the Local Officers list in Local Profile.
Removing an Officer
TO REMOVE A PRESIDENT OR TREASURER, YOU MUST SUBMIT THE PROPER PAPERWORK TO DATA PROCESSING. CONTACT WEBHELP@AFGE.ORG FOR ASSISTANCE.
1. In the Officers tab of the Local Profile page, click the Remove Officer link that is immediately below the name and officer position you wish to remove.
2. When prompted, click OK to confirm. The Local Officers list in Local Profile will reflect the change.